Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Partyin' with the Class of '06

Friday night, the LC Class of 2006 got together for a party at a very generous classmate's home. It was the first time I'd introduced my husband to the group. It struck me, as many of us hugged our hellos and goodbyes, as I thrilled to see classmates I hadn't seen since before the holidays, as we laughed and caught up on one another's lives, how amazingly close some of us have become. Mark said, "Isn't that the point, though, to develop relationships in this group?" Well of course but it's just so great that it's worked so well. There are so many people in this class that I genuinely like, that I have missed without the opportunity to interact weekly.

Walking into that party, it was like coming home.

Mark even managed to make a few friends in the group, which is great since I plan to have the gang over when it gets warm out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home